Frequently Asked Questions
This is a collection of the most frequently asked questions about Profiles Database products. If you have a question about Profiles please check here and in our Tutorial as most common questions can be answered on these pages. If you still need assistance do not hesitate to contact us toll free at (877) 367-4772.
- I lost my login information.
Please contact the Profiles by email: email@example.com or by phone: 877-367-4772.
- Can I let a friend use my login information?
Absolutely not. This is in direct violation of our policy and your access can be disabled without any recourse. Our database is monitored and security features are in place to identify potential issues. Please contact us with any questions.
- How many times can I use the system in a year?
You have unlimited usage and unlimited hiring potential.
- What if I find a candidate that has incorrect information or is not up to date?
If the physician is in our current graduating class, we will reach back out to the physician for any corrections or updates. You can simply hit the Update Request button within a physician's Profile and add your request. This request will be sent directly to our Quality Assurance Department.
- The number of candidates in my search results does not match the class size for a specialty.
Profiles includes all physicians in the graduating class by specialty. By default, the search is set to those that are Profiled Only. You can adjust this selection by search either “Not Profiled” or “All Doctors” to search physicians that we have not interviewed yet.
- Where does Profiles get their information for the physicians?
Our own professional sourcing personnel contact each physician directly and perform a phone interview to obtain the information.
- Can I add my own physician records in the database?
No, but you can add notes within a physician's Profile. The information added in the notes section is only saved to your access and only visible by you.
- What if a physician asks me to stop emailing them?
You can manage an unsubscribe list by clicking the "Do Not Email" button within a physician's Profiles. Their information is still available to you, but their email will no longer populate when requested.
- What is the best way to contact the physicians?
Profiles offers several ways to contact physicians with their preferred points of contact. You can direct mail, email or what we like best, simply call them directly.
- What are the population sizes associated with the database options?
Rural Under 20,000 Rural to Medium 20,001-60,0000 Medium to Metro 60,001-300,000 Metro 300,001+
- What size mailing labels do I need to print labels from Profiles?
Size of label is 1" x 2 5/8" with 30 per page. We set up usage of the Avery 5160 laser labels; however, any brand will work as long as it is the same size and 30 per page.
- Why do I get the "file access limit has been reached" message when opening a link?
For security purposes, the link that is emailed to you from Profiles is active for two click. You will receive the "file access limit has been reached" beginning with the third click. If you receive this message, you will have to request a new link.
- Why do I need to enter a verification code?
When logging in for the first time, you will notice that we utilize two factor authentication. You will be asked for a verification code to identify your IP address and browser. Simply click the "Request a Verification Code" option to have the Verification Code sent to either your smart phone or email.